Friday, December 3, 2010

I dont want to make love......

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE LAST!

So today this was requested by Tabitha! Why she wants me to write about how to make relationships last....I really should be asking her! I mean she is the one that is married! So I have pondering on this allll day long! How do you make a relationship work? and how do you make it last!

Honestly! I love the idea and the concept behind the quote! But it reminds me of a quote that I would have pulled out of my 8th grade quote book (YES, the one that Molly Brown lost<----thats another blog story) but anyways! i dont think love is something that you MAKE last! Yes i mean along the way you have to put alot of effort into it and you have to look past the differences between you and you partners!! I dont know! MAKE just seems like a strong word! I mean my grandparents have been married 40 something years and I have never heard my nanna say "I had to make our love last" The love is going to last as long as it can or as long as its meant to be! Too bad for others sometimes its shorter than the other likes! You cant make something go and you cant make something fit! 

But what do I know?  Im 22 and I have only SERIOUSLY dated 3 people in my life! and every time it has been different! The first two definitely prepared me for where i am at now! I know what its like to TRY to make a love last and i can tell you right now it wasnt worth it! I look back now and just laugh!! Im sooooo greatful for the relationship I have with Jared!! I mean of course we have our lil arguments and fights.....who doesnt? but I feel like our relationship is more stress free because we dont force nothing!  We just work! okay haha im not going to say nothing more! i dont want to sound too cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment