Sunday, November 21, 2010

And so it begins.....

I find myself staring at this screen multiple times a week for many different reasons.  And I have found myself getting more stressed than enjoyment with this machine in the past months! How has something I have enjoyed so much......start to bring me down in many ways! It all ranges from from Facebook to School.

As you probably can guess most of the time its FACEBOOK but here lately.....it has been a major pain in my ass. What use to be fun for me when I joined in 2005 is now no longer!  It has been taken over by parents, grandparents, people  who complain 24/7, and people who just dont belong there. I remembered when I joined about 5 years ago it was all about being connected and having as many friends as possible.  And the now over the past year its get rid of people rather than add people. I could go on for hours about this but i will save them all for later posts.

And the other reason is school.  Im a communications major!! which in my world that means I love to talk, communicate, share my voice.....all of the above!!  My world involves NO writing! writing is a very weak area for me! Im a very strong communicator even if my vocabulary is not broad! My learning and writing due to school has confined me to writing about stuff i have no interest in and guidelines i don't want to follow! I have a paper due every other day! It gets very stressful and boring!

SO HERE IT IS!

this is allll about me! what i want to write about! mispelled words incorect punctuation and stuff that does not make sense! Im going to get back to the basics of writing......writing to my enjoyment! and along the way expressing myself and learning about myself! alllll to my satisifaction!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm so excited about this and be sure to keep it updated so I'll be entertained :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete